Mayle, David ed.
Managing Innovation and Change (3rd ed.).
Building on the success of the Second Edition with 19 new chapters, Managing Innovation and Change showcases the best work of thinkers writing in this area and provides a coherent picture of key ideas and concepts to have emerged from this exciting field.
Frequently radical and intentionally provocative in terms of topic and treatment, the book:
- covers the increasing diversity of pressures to which modern enterprises are subjected;
- reviews some of the more persistent acronyms to which the art of management is increasingly prone;
- examines the nature of innovation;
- looks at the broader issues surrounding change, and
- turns to those attributes of leadership which are consistent with the successful management of innovation and change.
Actions (login may be required)