In: Erskine, Andrew ed.
A Companion to Ancient History.
London: Wiley-Blackwell, pp. 403–413.
About the book: This Companion provides a comprehensive introduction to key topics in the study of ancient history.
- Examines the forms of evidence, problems, approaches, and major themes in the study of ancient history
- Comprises more than 40 essays, written by leading international scholars
- Moves beyond the primary focus on Greece and Rome with coverage of the various cultures within the ancient Mediterranean
- Draws on the latest research in the field
- Provides an essential resource for any student of ancient history
Actions (login may be required)