Tyler, Sheila ed.
The Manager's Good Study Guide (3rd ed.).
Milton Keynes: Open University Worldwide.
The Managers Good Study Guide is designed as a handy reference manual for anyone interested in learning to be a better manager, whether through a formal programme of study on informally. This Third Edition will help you to:
• Become a more effective learner
• Read with concentration and understanding
• Construct logical yet persuasive arguments
• Write fluent and forceful reports
• Develop a flexible note-taking strategy
• Seek and use information
• Handle numbers with confidence
• Prepare and use graphs and diagrams effectively
• Work with others face-to-face and online
• Develop your career
New sections on problem-solving are included together with a glossary of financial terms and more help with basic mathematics.
The Manager’s Good Study Guide also contains a section on management tools and techniques and a compendium of key management ideas typically covered in management Certificate and Diploma programmes
Actions (login may be required)