Microsoft PowerPoint (Version of Record)
|Google Scholar:||Look up in Google Scholar|
There is a shortage of qualitative longitudinal data on the experience in ageing of people without children
Some areas to explore
- How do childless older people make sense of their lives?
- What markers of time are used?
- Are patterns of sense-making gendered?
- How are agency and choice worked with?
- What expectations or plans do they express about personal care?
- Differences or similarities in the talk on care needs of childless and the talk of those who have children?
- Annual routines used to maintain contact?
- Sense of legacy?
|Item Type:||Conference Item|
|Copyright Holders:||2010 Jill Reynolds|
|Academic Unit/Department:||Health and Social Care > Health and Social Care|
|Interdisciplinary Research Centre:||Centre for Citizenship, Identities and Governance (CCIG)|
|Depositing User:||Jill Reynolds|
|Date Deposited:||16 Nov 2010 12:15|
|Last Modified:||10 Jul 2013 14:26|
|Share this page:|