Mobile Learning: Using Portable Technologies to Create New Learning (Special Issue of Open Learning: The Journal of Open and Distance Learning).
Taylor & Francis.
The issue includes four full articles and two case studies:
1. Gaved et al. - Using netbooks to support mobile learners’ investigations across activities and places;
2. Shohel & Power - Introducing mobile technology for enhancing teaching and learning in Bangladesh: teacher perspectives;
3. Demouy & Kukulska-Hulme - On the spot: using mobile devices for listening and speaking practice on a French language programme;
4. McAndrew, Taylor & Clow - Facing the challenge in evaluating technology use in mobile environments;
5. Makoe - Exploring the use of MXit: a cell-phone social network to facilitate learning in distance education;
6. Wright - Twittering in teacher education: reflecting on practicum experiences.
Actions (login may be required)