PDF (Version of Record)
- Requires a PDF viewer such as GSview, Xpdf or Adobe Acrobat Reader
|Google Scholar:||Look up in Google Scholar|
PIVOT was piloted between March and September 2008 with a small number of tutors and students on the social work programme in one region in England. The project involved the creation and trialling of a suite of reflective activities based upon Personal Construct Psychology. The project and activities had a number of aims:
1. to help students to access their own constructs of learning
2. to facilitate an individual enquiry into personal and professional values
3. to offer an opportunity to identify and envision a desired future of specific learning aims arising from these explorations
4. to develop a scale of movement and action plan to realise these learning aims
5. to explore the potential for enhancement of the programme tutor role
The PIVOT activities were successfully piloted and evaluated and are being developed in different forms to be further available to students and tutors.
|Copyright Holders:||2009 The Authors|
|Extra Information:||Documents relating to this project available in this repository:
Pre-PIVOT: The Commemorative Trophy for Good Works (CLICK HERE).
Personal Construct Grid template for use in PIVOT Stage 1 (CLICK HERE).
Personal Constructs PIVOT Stage 1: Element Cards, Numbers Card and Question Card (CLICK HERE).
PIVOT Stage 1: Personal Constructs of Practice (CLICK HERE).
PIVOT Stage 2: Professional and Personal Values in Practice (CLICK HERE).
Values Ladder Template for use in PIVOT Stage 2 (CLICK HERE).
PIVOT Learning Aims Scale - Template for use in PIVOT Stage 3 (CLICK HERE).
PIVOT Stage 3: Generating Learning Aims for Practice (CLICK HERE).
PIVOT Learning Aims Scale - Completed Sample (CLICK HERE).
Piloting PIVOT: The Professional Identity and Values Organisation Tool (CLICK HERE).
|Academic Unit/Department:||Health and Social Care > Social Work
Health and Social Care
Other Departments > Other Departments
|Depositing User:||Barry Cooper|
|Date Deposited:||17 Sep 2010 09:50|
|Last Modified:||24 Feb 2016 07:52|
|Share this page:|