(2002). International finance and accounting.
In: McDonald, Frank and Burton, Fred eds.
London, UK: Thomson Learning EMEA.
International Business covers both the economic and managerial aspects of the subject, including international economics and world trade, the International Monetary System, theory of the MNE and the cultural, organizational and operational issues needed to demonstrate how management works in the global economy. In addition International Business focuses on specific functional areas of business; strategy, HRM, international sales and marketing, financial management and accounting.
Table of contents
3. Models of International Trade.
5. The International Monetary System.
6. Geographical Factors.
7. Cultural & Institutional Factors.
8. Regional Integration Blocs.
9. Market Entry Modes.
10. International Strategic Management.
12. International Finance & Accounting.
13. International Human Resource Management.
14. International Business and E-Business.
Global eXchange Services (GXS).
International and European online retailing by UK and Irish based SME?s.
Napster and Copyright on the Internet.
Actions (login may be required)