(2004). Special educational needs and inclusion in education.
In: Matheson, David ed.
An Introduction to the Study of Education.
London, UK: David Fulton, pp. 148–162.
About the book:What is education? This core textbook will help students in pursuit of this question by providing a comprehensive, gentle and reflective introduction to the initial study of education. Updated in line with the latest policies, reforms and issues within education, this new edition includes:
* Full exploration of the historical, sociological, philosophical and psychological roots of education
* A focus on all levels of education - pre-school, primary, secondary, post-16 and lifelong learning
* The latest controversies and debates within education
* New material on compulsory education, special educational needs and post-16 developments
* Clear insights into the role and background of research within education
Actions (login may be required)